Monday, April 13, 2009

Everydayness




I have cleaned the kitchen to dirty the kitchen in order to cook dinner, to clean the kitchen once again.  I have four laundry baskets that need to be emptied into their proper drawers and closets; I have scatters of toys that need to be swept into their wicker baskets and colored cubes; I have windows and table tops that need to be shined to reflection state.  But, that can all wait.  Dinner is made, kids are still kind of sleeping, and I need some me time.  I up loaded some pictures from the past few days.  I found myself smiling.  My kids don't sit well for long enough to get great photos in their pretty Easter dresses, they don't look right at the camera and smile, they don't stay clean long enough for me to capture the images I thought I would have of my children before I became a parent.  But, I do get some great pictures.  Great to me and to those who know my kids.  And, I would like to share some of my everyday photos so you can get to know us better.  

The first picture is of the girls (don't you just love Avery's hair) in the tub with their new sun glasses.  This is what Avery's hair looks like every day after she rips out her pony tails...I do her hair everyday and it only lasts for a few hours.  At least the hair is finally coming in.
the second picture is with Emery and her favorite part of her Easter basket, a tag.  Yes, I'm letting her chew on it...it's how I roll.
Third picture is of Avery in her Easter outfit.  Decked out.  She picked the hat and glass to add to the outfit.  As her faith emerges, so does her fashion sense...

0 comments: